Karen PhelpsOffice Manager
Location: West Coast Regional Center – Corvallis, OR
Karen started with NCASI in 1996.
- Coordinate logistics for the annual Western Regional Meeting.
- Plan committee and task group meetings regionally.
- Manage online meeting registrations site for NCASI meetings, and maintain registrations lists for regional and some national meetings.
- Edit reports, study plans, papers, and presentations for formatting and non-technical content.
- Prepare NCASI Technical Bulletins and Special Reports for publication.
- Acquire articles and reports for staff members.
- West Coast Regional Center logistics management, including coordinating building management, routine maintenance, supplies acquisition, and office machines. Handle local accounts payable.
- Assist with special projects for NCASI staff as requested.
AAS Accounting Technology; Linn Benton Community College, Albany OR