Board of Governors
NCASI’s affairs are directed by the Board of Governors, which is elected by the member companies annually and consists of approximately 25 senior executives. The Board appoints an Executive Committee to manage the organization’s financial, administrative, and technical affairs.
Chair – *Suzanne Cuthbert – Weyerhaeuser
Lisa Bauer-Lotto – Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
Mike Blosser – Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
* Traylor Champion – Georgia-Pacific, LLC
Bill Edwards – Domtar Paper Company
Ann Evans – Canadian Kraft Paper Industries, Ltd.
Michael Farrell – Graphic Packaging International, LLC
Edward Harrington – Sonoco Products Co.
Debra Lane – RYAM
* Allison Magness – International Paper Company
* John Piotrowski – Packaging Corporation of America
Jason Roggenbauer – Clearwater Paper Corporation
* Thomas Stigers – WestRock Company
* Anna E. Torma – PotlatchDeltic Corporation
Jill Twedt – Boise Cascade Company
Additional Officers, Not Directors
President and CEO – Dirk Krouskop – NCASI, Inc.
Corporate Secretary/Treasurer – Tammerah Garren – NCASI, Inc.
* Executive Committee Members