Board of Governors
NCASI’s affairs are directed by the Board of Governors, which is elected by the member companies annually and consists of approximately 25 senior executives. The Board appoints an Executive Committee to manage the organization’s financial, administrative, and technical affairs.
Chair – * Thomas Stigers – WestRock Company
Vice-Chair – * Traylor Champion – Georgia-Pacific LLC
Mike Blosser – Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
* Paul Boynton – Rayonier Advanced Materials
* Michael Covey – PotlatchDeltic Corporation
* Suzanne Cuthbert – Weyerhaeuser
Bill Edwards – Domtar Paper Company
Bob Fleet – Tolko Industries Ltd.
Edward Harrington – Sonoco Products Co.
* Tommy Joseph – International Paper Company
James King – The Westervelt Company
Wayne Rancourt – Boise Cascade Company
* Bruce Ridley – Packaging Corporation of America
Jason Roggenbauer – Clearwater Paper Corporation
Jeff Walch – Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
Additional Officers, Not Directors
President and CEO – Dirk Krouskop – NCASI, Inc.
Corporate Secretary/Treasurer – Tammerah Garren – NCASI, Inc.
* Executive Committee Members