NCASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity. The people of NCASI are our most valuable asset.
- Read our full Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement here
- Read our full Nondiscrimination Statement here
- Applicants may apply or request Reasonable Accommodation by contacting the Vice President, Business Affairs at 1513 Walnut, Suite 200, Cary, NC 27511, (919) 941-6400, gro.isacn@nerragt.
NCASI welcomes resumes and applications for any open position; however, we do not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Please identify the position for which you are applying when corresponding with our HR team.
How to apply
- Email either a completed application and cover letter, OR your resume/CV and cover letter to gro.isacn@RH.
- Identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Click the link below to download and fill out the appropriate application.
US Application: NCASI US Employment Application
Canadian Application: NCASI Canadian Employment Application
Current Job Openings
Click the link below to download the job description as a PDF file.
- Environmental Analytical Research Chemist
Location: NCASI Newberry Office and Laboratories in Newberry, FL
- Project Leader, Air Quality Research Engineer
Location: Possibly remote initially, then based in the NCASI Newberry Office and Laboratories in Newberry, FL in the next 2-3 years.
Seasonal Field Staff
- No postings at this time.
Business Affairs Staff
- Business Office Assistant
Location: Cary, North Carolina