NCASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity. The people of NCASI are our most valuable asset.
- Read our full Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement here
- Read our full Nondiscrimination Statement here
- Applicants may apply or request Reasonable Accommodation by contacting the Vice President, Business Affairs at 1513 Walnut, Suite 200, Cary, NC 27511, (919) 941-6400, gro.isacn@nerragt.
NCASI welcomes resumes and applications for any open position; however, we do not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Please identify the position for which you are applying when corresponding. The NCASI US Employment Application and the NCASI Canadian Employment Application are available for download as a PDF file.
Current Job Openings
Click a link below to download the job description as a PDF file.
- Principal Research Forest Biometrician
Location: Location is flexible, including the potential to work from home or a NCASI office with locations in Newberry, FL; Cary, NC; Anacortes, WA; and Corvallis, OR
- Project Leader, Air Quality Research Engineer
Location: Possibly remote initially, then based in the NCASI Newberry Office and Laboratories in Newberry, FL in the next 2-3 years.
- Principal Scientist, Analytical Research Leader
Location: NCASI Office and Laboratories in Newberry, Florida
Seasonal Field Staff
- Wildlife BioIogist I – Small Mammal/ Forest Carnivore (2 positions open)
Duty Station: Western Oregon
Dates: mid-June through mid-November
- Check back for future opportunities