Canadian Steering Committee Meeting
The Canadian Steering Committee will meet on Tuesday, September 20. Contact Kirsten Vice for more information.
COVID-19 In-Person Meeting Safety Protocol (Canada Only)
NCASI has begun to host more frequent in-person meetings. While all NCASI in-person meetings will include a hybrid (over Zoom) option with enhanced meeting capabilities, we are comfortable that in-person meetings can be held safely if proper precautions are in place. As a result, effective immediately the following COVID-19 Safety Protocol for attendance at in-person meetings hosted by NCASI is being implemented:
- In-person meetings are geared toward fully vaccinated individuals. We will not require proof of vaccination, but those who are not fully vaccinated are asked to take advantage of the hybrid option for meeting attendance.
- All attendees are expected to closely monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms before and throughout the meeting.
- In consideration of fellow attendees, we ask that anyone experiencing symptoms not attend in person.
- All meeting attendees will be provided an individual hand sanitizer, and a face mask upon arrival at the meeting. Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer throughout the meeting.
- A limited number of COVID-19 antigen test kits will be available as needed.
- NCASI will monitor the community-level risk where the meeting is being held. Protocols are subject to change at any time, but the current guidance is that individuals wear a mask when indoors in areas of high risk. Meeting attendees will be informed in advance, when possible, upon arrival at the meeting, and during the meeting should the risk level change while the meeting is being held. At any time during the meeting, if the perceived risk level is high, all meeting attendees are expected to wear an appropriate face mask.
- If while at the meeting, you experience COVID-19 symptoms you are asked to not attend the meeting in person. Please request a rapid antigen self-test from NCASI staff. Anyone who experiences symptoms or tests positive should not attend the meeting in person and instead, join via the Zoom link provided in the meeting calendar invitation.
NCASI is committed to the health and safety of our employees and representatives of our Members. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kirsten Vice, NCASI Vice President, Sustainable Manufacturing & Canadian Operations, at gro.isacn@ecivk