Skip to content
Forest Carbon Issues
NCASI Fact Sheets
Research Available from NCASI
Research involving NCASI that is available elsewhere
- Loehle, C. 2014. A minimal model for estimating climate sensitivity. Ecological Modelling 276-80-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2014.01.006
- Loehle, C. 2014. Climate change is unlikely to cause a biodiversity crisis: evidence from Northern latitude tree responses to warming. Energy & Environment 25(1): 147-153. https://dx.doi.org/10.1260%2F0958-305X.25.1.147
- Loehle C. and N. Scafetta. 2011. Climate change attribution using empirical decomposition of climatic data. The Open Atmospheric Science Journal
- Loehle, C. and S.F. Singer. 2010. Holocene temperature records show millennial-scale periodicity. Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 47: 1327-1336. https://doi.org/10.1139/E10-050
- Loehle, C. 2009.A mathematical analysis of the divergence problem in dendroclimatology. Climate Change 94: 233-245. https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10584-008-9488-8
- Loehle, C. 2007. A 2000-year global temperature reconstruction based on non-treering proxies. Energy & Environment 18(7-8):
[Correction was published in Energy & Environment 19(1):
Note: Figure 1 data are available in this CSV file.
Supplemental data are available in this ZIP file.
- Loehle, C. 2007. Predicting Pleistocene climate from vegetation in North America. Climate of the Past 3:109-118. https://doi.org/10.5194/cp-3-109-2007
- Loehle, C. 2006. Climate change in the context of long-term geological data. Chap. 1 in Focus on Ecology Research, edited by A.R. Burk. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Loehle, C. 2005. Estimating climatic time series from multi-site data afflicted with dating error. Mathematical Geology 37(2): 127-140. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11004-005-1305-6
- Loehle, C. 2004. Using historical climate data to evaluate climate trends: Issues of statistical inference. Energy & Environment 15(1): 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1260/095830504322986457
- Loehle, C. 2004. Climate change: Detection and attribution of trends from long-term geologic data. Ecological Modelling, 171(4): 433-450. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2003.08.013
- Loehle, C. 2000. Forest ecotone response to climate change: Sensitivity to temperature response functional forms. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 30(10):632-1645. https://doi.org/10.1139/x00-088
- Loehle, C. 1996. Forest response to climate change. Journal of Forestry 94(9):13-15. https://doi.org/10.1139/x00-088
- Loehle, C. 1998. Height growth rate tradeoffs determine northern and southern range limits for trees. Journal of Biogeography 25(4): pp 735-742. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.2540735.x
- Loehle, C. and B. LeBlanc.1996. Model-based assessments of climate change effects on forests: A critical review. Ecological Modeling, 90(1): 1-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3800(96)83709-4